Thursday, April 17, 2008

Man of Few Words

It seems Andy and Lily don't get as much coverage on the blog as their prolific sister, Kate, simply because Andy is a man of few words and Lily is babbling semi-coherently for the moment. So, I thought I'd take the time to share some of Andy's better quotes:

"Mom, I like you big much."

A constant refrain of "I still hungry."

Apparently, Andy was eating an additional breakfast at school for several weeks until Kate ratted him out. The teachers wondered how I hadn't notice that his lunch account was depleting faster than usual. Well, apparently he had so charmed the lunch ladies that they were just giving it to him. While I was impressed by his bravado, we had to put a stop to that.

And for Marie:

"Rie mom. No you mom. Just Rie and Tyler Daddy. I go. I pack." Yep, I understood him well enough to be insulted. Sometimes it was better when I couldn't quite understand what he was saying. Add "Jesus no like you" to that list also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for you, I do...but he just melts my heart. Someday maybe I'll get to actually see ya'll and we can continue to laugh and giggle at your animated monkey, peanut, and bug? What is her nickname anyway, Lily? or Jane?

Justin said...

Yes, that is her name.