Yes, Andy's picture is definitely superior. But the subject of your picture is cuter. Take a lesson form his composition! (Love you both though, although I probably love Kate, Andy. Lillian and Stephanie about 3.6% more than you (using Kate's math).
Andy's picture is better and more artistic than yours. hahaha I love that you always have to make a deal with him, to get him to do what you want. Smart boy, that Andy. What great photos though. I also have to say I may love them 4 or 5% more than you.
12 comments:
I think you have a budding photographer on your hands. The composition is good, he knows what to focus in on, and what needs to be blurry...
Way to go Andy!
[Good strategy, Dad!]
I've always been impressed with his photography.
wat to go andy!! Poor Justin, I think you're looking younger by the day! Maybe I should say lucky justin. he he he
Andy's pic is definately better!
Wow! He sure does have an eye...get him working!! haha hope all is well with you guys!
Wow, Andy's gotten so big since I last saw him. What a cutie!
Yes, Andy's picture is definitely superior. But the subject of your picture is cuter. Take a lesson form his composition! (Love you both though, although I probably love Kate, Andy. Lillian and Stephanie about 3.6% more than you (using Kate's math).
Andy's picture is better and more artistic than yours. hahaha I love that you always have to make a deal with him, to get him to do what you want. Smart boy, that Andy. What great photos though. I also have to say I may love them 4 or 5% more than you.
wow. That is quite the picture. He really has an amazing ability with cameras. Is he really eight already?!
wow! hat is one amazing picture. hat kid has some talent!
Wow!!! He really is good. Luck ducks to have an amazing photographer in the family! Miss you guys.
Sorry, I meant to put lucky ducks, not luck ducks!
Post a Comment